Thursday, April 2, 2009

KISS THE WINTER BLUES AWAY


Dear Fellow Fashionista’s,

As I discussed shoe shopping last night with my mother, we both realized It was probably time to say adieu to our designer knee high suede and leather dress boots but keep my winter snow boots accessible. After all, living in Chicago you never know if winter is ever really over.

However my darlings, I have just the “shoe” and “bag” to get you through the interim. Hayden by Lillybee. Only $145 and made in Brazil. A shade of caramel with a cork wedge that gives you added length to your beautiful legs. Pair with a skirt or crop pants but don’t forget your handbag. Adore by Bulga
a soft leather bag with a pop of color needed to shed the winter blues. Don't you agree?

Ta Ta till next week.
I will have a BIG surprise for all my followers. So stay tuned.

Nicki

No comments:

Post a Comment