Friday, June 4, 2010

Dreamed of Designing Your Own Shoes?



Dear Fashionistas,

I know it has been ohhhhh so long since my last blog.  
But,  I promise to redeem myself with this bit of inside scoop;

Nicole Tongson shoe designer extraordinaire and owner of The Eidia Lush Group in Logan Square knows that a lady has a desire to express herself....with shoes!

That is why The Eidia cobblers create custom shoes with high quality material and constructed by hand.  If you want bows, you got it! Feathers?  You got it. Exotic animal print? You got it!

Now I know some of you have dreamed of designing your own shoe line and with the help of Nicole, your dream has come true.  Darlings, it is time to really show of your individuality by calling Eidia Lush today.

With the mention of my blog, you can get 20% off your first design! 

Check out her website for a quick fix! EIDIALUSH.com or call Nicole at 773.809.5874.

Ta Ta,

Nicki

No comments:

Post a Comment